Hey guys, I'm always actively creating new cards for DevPro and adding new cards can sometimes can be quite a pain with all the special kind of numbers you have to remember, I came across a Chinese program that simplified this task but it was quite old and had a few issues so i decided to create my own enhanced version and I've decided to share it with you guys and make it open source.What does it let you do?
- Edit existing cards inside the cards.cdb
- Add New cards to the cards.cdb
- Search for cards based on id number or card name
- Set an image for a card (this automatically generates card pics and thumbnails based on the set image)Other Plans
- I'm in the middle of creating a simple banlist editor just haven't gotten around to finishing it yet
If you have any suggestions feel free to comment belowDownloadOfficialMirrorInstall instructions
- Simply extract the zip inside your YGOPro folderSource code https://github.com/Buttys/DevProCardManagerDependencies
Most up to date computers tend to have these dependencies installed by default but! if your having issues i would recommend that you install the following.
Créditos ao desenvolvedor do programa(que não sei o nome,mas deve estar em notepad eu acho) e ao programador que fez um update nele , chamado "Buttys" segundo o fórum americano do percival."Buttys" escreveu essa mensagem no fórum e eu copiei e colei aqui.Mais tarde/Outro dia irei traduzir o texto dele para vocês (no post abaxio).